To get access to the attachments Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Set user online
Name: Set user online
Description: Make a certain user or multiple users appear on the online list although they are not online in reality. You can fake your online list with this plugin. A link to set a user online will appear in every profile.
Settings to enable/disable and for allowed usergroups included.
Demo: -
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: yes
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no

Screenshots:

New link in profile

Setting user online...

User appears in who is online.

Settings page.

Download for subscribers:

.php   setuseronline.php (Size: 4.18 KB / Downloads: 55)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.
Forum Admin
At which lists it adds the users at the online list or when you view who is online?
You can see it at the index site (at who's online) and the online.php, aswell in all threads and in profile it'll show him as online.
Like a normal online user Smile
Forum Admin
(01-13-2010, 08:12 AM)Lennart Wrote: You can see it at the index site (at who's online) and the online.php, aswell in all threads and in profile it'll show him as online.
Like a normal online user Smile

That sounds cool. Where can I find the setting to add the users online because at the plugin setting I did not find it? Thanks.
tnks =))
(01-17-2010, 03:14 AM)that_guy Wrote: That sounds cool. Where can I find the setting to add the users online because at the plugin setting I did not find it? Thanks.

The settings are in your ACP->Config page at the settings for the "Set user online" plugin

If you'd like to know how to put the user online - just visit his profile and click the link.

(01-17-2010, 08:52 AM)Underworld Wrote: tnks =))
You are welcome Smile
Forum Admin
another great plugin from you bro.. thanks! Smile
Great release... but i have issue its sais as follows on all templates used,,,,,,,,

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/globalvi/public_html/site address here/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in .......
That looks weird, the plugin can not replace the templatesets properly. Do you run MyBB 1.4.11?
Forum Admin
I use 1.4.11 yes sir