Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My current situation - a short view into the future of MybbAddons.com
German version at the bottom
Hej everyone,
I'd like to inform you about the close future of MybbAddons.com and my current situation.
I am in my last year of school and the final exams are coming closer, I will do them in april. Because of that I will have almost no time to develop any plugins or manage most of my sites.

These exams are deciding about my possibilities to got to college and to study certain topics so they are very very important for me and I have to focus on them.

That means we will probably see no new plugins, themes or whatever until april 21th, I might even disable posting at this forum in the time of my exams.
However subscribers will be able to download the current stuff at any time and they will always reach me via PM or email if they need support.

After my exams I will focus on MyBB 1.6 and get my new gallery version for 1.6 ready to release or release it if MyBB 1.6 is out then.
I will also update all the themes and other plugins for 1.6 and open the promised german support section in cooperation with Zaiendo.de

So this is just a short brake, nothing to worry about. Please be patient with me, I hope you can understand my reasons.

Thank you very much and all the best
Lennart Sauter

Moin zusammen,
das ganze nochmal auf Deutsch für alle deutschen Mitglieder hier.
Da ich demnächst, im April, Abitur machen werde, muss ich leider meine Aktivität hier auf MybbAddons.com und meinen restlichen Homepages stark einschränken.
Das bedeutet dass es vorraussichtlich bis zum 21. April keine neue Plugins, Themes etc geben wird weil ich mich auf dsa Abi konzentrieren muss.
Eventuell werde ich sogar das Forum für neue Beiträge sperren.

Subscriber können selbstverständlich jederzeit die aktuellen Plugins und Themes herunteladen und mich in dringenden Fällen per PM oder Email erreichen.

Nach dem Abitur werde ich dann auf MyBB 1.6 setzen und die neue Gallerie für 1.6 veröffentlichen sowie alle Plugins und Themes auf 1.6 upgraden.
Auch der versprochene deutsche Bereich wird dann auf Zaiendo.de eingerichtet werden, beide Foren werden dann MyBB 1.6 nutzen.

Also nur eine kurze aber sinnvolle Pause, ich hoffe ihr könnt sie nachvollziehen.

Vielen Dank und alles Gute
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
German exam is at thursday, math exam at friday and next week english and history exams, not even time to celebrate my birthday tomorrow... but I did not forget you guys, promised Smile

So, Donnerstag is DeutschAbi, Freitag Mathe und nächste Woche Englisch und Geschichte, ich hab nichtmal Zeit meinen Geburtstag morgen richtig zu feiern. Aber ich habe euch nicht vergessen, versprochen Smile
Forum Admin
Best of luck with your exams!
Thank you. Luckily it went all well for me in the exams and now I am back.
Since MyBB 1.6 is not out yet, I will focus on the request section and make some new plugins for our subscribers here while we are all waiting for 1.6.
Stay tuned for some brand-new stuff to download soon!

Danke. Glücklicherweise liefen die Prüfungen wirklich gut und nun bin ich zurück.
Da MyBB 1.6 noch nicht verfügbar ist, werde ich mich vorerst mit den Pluginwünschen aus dem Requestforum beschäftigen und einige neue Plugins veröffentlichen während wir auf 1.6 warten.
Bis dann!

Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
I added 3 brand new plugins today to our subscriber section, have fun with them.
5 other exclusive plugins are flying out to clients at the moment.
We are back in business Wink

Ich habe soeben 3 neue Plugins im SUbscriber-Forum veröffentlicht, viel Spaß damit.
5 weitere exklusive Plugins gehen momentan an andere Kunden raus.
Wir sind zurück Smile
Forum Admin