To get access to the attachments Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Minimum posts to enter a forum
There is a new version of this plugin for MyBB 1.6.6+ [Image: external.png]here!

Name: Minimum posts to enter a forum
Description: This will restrict the view of certain forums and threads inside these forums to members depending on their postcount.
Plugin based on a request by scarface.
Demo: -
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: no
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no

Screenshots:

Errormessage with postlimit

Settings

Download for subscribers:

.php   minposttoenterforum.php (Size: 7.31 KB / Downloads: 80)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.
Forum Admin
Let me be the first to say - WOW and thank you, on all the boards i am registered to do with mybb, your name is mentioned from me alot- you need a lot of promotion as you are a great asset to this community of MYBB.

THANK TongueTongueTongueTongue:Tongue: YOU LENNART Shy

Quick Question : Anyway in incorporating a thread prevention on POST count too ,in the plugin aswel as the forum prevention?

AMAZING PRODUCT LENNART - THANKS AGAIN
You are very welcome, thanks for spreading the word Smile

Users should not have access to threads which are in forums that they can not see because their postcount is too low, this is done by the plugion too. In usual forum as well as in archive.

Do you request a plugin that does limit the acces to certain threads while the whole forum can be viewed? This is of course possible and easy to do, if you need it let me know.

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
Yes please i would love an add on that can be just for threads too, Where you depict just the thread id , based on post counts, this will be good my friend, because all tho certain forums will be open, at least a few threads will ask for post count, so it will remind members to post a lot more to access certain materials.

Thanks Again Lennart , we need to get more people aware of this site for mybb, i will add href picture of mybbaddons.com to my signature on the sites i am registered with ok - thanks again
Request filled Big Grin
[Image: external.png]Click me
Forum Admin
why i cant download this pls i need this how i can Sad
thanks for this plugin
lol thanks for this plugin man..
damm i paid but its not compatible wit my forum.. do u have another version?
This version is for MyBB 1.4, there is a new version for 1.6 [Image: external.png]here.
Forum Admin