To get access to the attachments Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Force signature textsize
Name: Force signature textsize
Description: Forces a text size on all member signatures with a different textsize. Does only affect the signature, not the post content. Does only affect text, no images or other stuff.
Based on a request by Disciple of Nagash.
Demo: -
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: no
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no

Screenshots:

Original signature with huge text

Will look like this

Settings

Download for subscribers:

.php   signaturesizeforce.php (Size: 3.7 KB / Downloads: 12)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.

Hint:
If a member does not set a size the normal (medium) size will be displayed. If you want to have a set size there too you can edit the postbit_signature template and edit it like this:
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.
Forum Admin
Excellent!

Thank you much Smile
It doesn't seem to be working?

When I first activated it, nothing happened until I manually amended the postbit_signature template as per the hint.

But then if I went to my UserCP, and set the size to x-large it still allowed me to choose that, and it displayed the extra large sig on my test forum?
Hey Lennart,

Any update on this? Just wondered if you had looked into it at all.
Sorry I didn't read it so far.

It does display the large signature size in the threads too?
Are you sure you did enter proper settings? Can I get a screen of your settings page?
Forum Admin
Ok, here are some screenshots:

The admin settings:

How it is setup in my sig:

How it looks in a thread in my testsite:

Worked nicely for me... Could you try without underline and other bb-codes to test if that works?
Just try it with the signature I used for testing and see if that works, if not something is wrong somewhere else...
Forum Admin
OK, I tried it with no formatting and yes it made the text small. The I tried to override by choosing a large size, and it allowed the sig to be made large, including in the thread.
I don't get it, it works fine here:

Do you use HTML for signatures?
Forum Admin
I don't think so, where should I check that?
You don't, I just checked it.

Please reinstall the plugin and see if that solves the problem. Do you have any plugins that conflict with this plugin?

Can anybody else confirm any problems or can anybody confirm this works for him?
Forum Admin