You must be a subscriber to download! Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Facebook Suite
Name: Facebook Suite
Description: I am looking into FaceBooks APIs at the moment so you can imagine what will come very soon if I can manage it Rolleyes
For the moment I will release the Facebook Suite, it is a plugin that will enable like buttons in every post (if you wish), in profiles (if you wish) and it will add the share button from [Image: external.png]here (if you wish).
Comes with settings for like/recommend and light or dark background, you can modify it via settings aswell.
It does only require the plugin file, no additional files from FB.
Comes with group settings.

Demo: partly used here in the forum (scroll down)
Version: 1.2
Compatibility: 1.6.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: yes
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no

Screenshots:

Like posts in postbit

Like profile

Share thread

Settings

Troubleshooting:
If the template adding in the postbit fails, open the postbit template in your ACP manually, find
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.
replace with:
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.
Should not be neccessary but I had to do it on some testforums.

Download for subscribers:

.php   facebooksuite.php (Size: 8.51 KB / Downloads: 37)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.

Update to 1.2:
To upgrade your version to 1.2 please deactivate the plugin, upload and overwrite the plugin file and activate the plugin again.

Upgrade to 1.1:
To upgrade your version 1.0 to version 1.1 simply replace the plugin file. There is no need to deactivate or uninstall the plugin.

If there are any problems with this plugin please let me know. It did not work properly on my localhost but worked fine here @ MybbAddons.com and Zaiendo.de.
I think facebook has deactivated localhost adresses.
Have fun!
Forum Admin
This is excellent work my friend thank you and im the first to say it heheeh

Keep up the good work boss
Glad you like it Smile
Forum Admin
oh my gosh... i cant download this plugins until subcribe... but i dont wanna subcribe, i wanna free download.
(06-10-2010, 12:22 PM)Bumiayu Wrote: oh my gosh... i cant download this plugins until subcribe... but i dont wanna subcribe, i wanna free download.

I do not work for free because I don't get important stuff for free neighter. Gas, food, hosting - everything needs payment and so do my plugins.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
Damn I am betting this plugin is going to big really big if you actually make the stuff sync with the forum this idea is genius!
very very good job and thanks
nice one installed well
nice job
senks man
Very nice! I did have to go in and edit the post bit but it works Smile

I was just wondering... isn't it supposted to post onto facebook.com ? If not could somebody point me in the right direction to where it'll automatically post the like on facebook Thanks!