Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthdays
Hey,

This is a suggestion made to me by my members and I wondered how feasible it was.

Basically the plugin should do two things:

PM a member on their birthday with a message I can enter, and also give them some points (such as from Newpoints etc)

In a thread I create, automatically post that each day if there are members birthdays (I assume the thread ID would need entering in adminCP config). This would be way for highlighting it to members without creating loads of threads, and also a way for other members to wish happy birthday, all in the same place.

So any thoughts?
Wrote it down, will do it when I have some time left over...

Good idea for a plugin
Forum Admin
Cheers Lennart! Smile
There is not point to do this one there is a plugin like this and it's free o.O
(06-27-2010, 08:48 PM)AXVIS Wrote: There is not point to do this one there is a plugin like this and it's free o.O

Could you please post a link to this plugin? Would be great and safe me a lot of work of course Smile

Indeed, no point in creating a free plugin twice...
Forum Admin
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
Well, I know this one but it is different. It does only send a mail, this was about creating a new post automatically in a thread and sending a PM Smile
Forum Admin
Very true Lennart Smile

Is there any update in regards to this yet?
No, too busy with other stuff but got it on my to-do-list of course...
Forum Admin
Great - look forward to it, have many requests on this one
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.