Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Page Impressions Increaser
Name: Page Impressions Increaser
Description: This plugin will increase the number of page impressions by reloading the page every minute. This might be usefull for more income through ads.
Demo: -
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: yes
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no

Download:

.php   page_impressions_increaser.php (Size: 1.58 KB / Downloads: 87)
Forum Admin
Thanks.
You are welcome Smile
Forum Admin
gr8 thanx
Nice. You guys are making some quality free plugins. I'll much more support the site if more great free plugins are available Smile
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
Hmm, I choosed subscription because a donation system does never really work - people do need support and get angry if you don't make changes they'd like to have - and this at free stuff.

Our high quality plugins are for subscribers therefor, take it as a simple 6€ donation to the site owner Wink
Forum Admin
This is a great plugin, although I had to change that refresh limit to 600 seconds (10 min's) as 60 seconds is way to low and I think it should default to 300 seconds.

I assume that it only refreshes the index page? You haven't said what it refreshes
Will refresh every page Smile
Forum Admin
(09-09-2009, 06:48 AM)Lennart Wrote: Will refresh every page Smile

Hmm, is it possible to have a setting just for the index page? As I would only like this enabled on the index page only.

Thanks
Yes it is possible but I don't have the time to do it at the moment, sorry.
Forum Admin
Register (for free) to hide the ads.