Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Avatars] MyBBDesign
Hey,

I'm wondering if anyone can create me a few avatars, doesn't matter if it's even 1 so I can add them to the default gallery here and use them on other forums for advertising purposes.

I'm not bothered about the design as long as it's sleek, professional and is related to MyBB to some extent. Of course, the avatar must display the full domain link MyBBDesign.co.uk

Anyone who can do this I will gladly give a Contributor user rank. Smile
Right now Im working on another userbar, and then I will see if I cant come up with a decent avatar Wink
Alright, I added you to the contributed user group as you have done quite a lot for MyBBDesign as of late, thanks. Wink
No problem, and all this Ive done while procrastinating with my schoolwork Tongue
Don't worry mate, I've got my GCSE's, I'm not motivated to revise at all.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
(05-15-2009, 06:49 AM)Combo Wrote: Don't worry mate, I've got my GCSE's, I'm not motivated to revise at all.

You should be :p

Aha i would but ya know how bad i am at graphics. I sorta gave up on that. ^.^
Well here is one I made.
I would have had it done sooner but I had a REALLY hard time getting the text to look good.

[Image: mybbdesign.png]
Wow! I'm liking that, just not fond on the text but I really like it. I'll add it to the avatar gallery and add it to the affiliates thread. You've been a big help, thank you! +rep
Thanks, and yea I agree. Ive been working on it for like an hour total and I couldnt get the text to look good =/
Here is an updated version, I change the text color so its a little lighter.

[Image: mybbdesign-1.png]
Alright thanks, it's still a nice effort! Smile
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.