Compatibility: 1.4.x (built for 1.4.7)
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: yes
Adds images: yes
Changes images: no

Screenshots:

Index, Forumdisplay, Showthread

Download for subscribers:

.zip   Habbo Theme.zip (Size: 137.97 KB / Downloads: 377)
With downloading this theme you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.
Forum Admin
im a subscriber but its not letting me download? -.-'
You did not subscribe to MybbAddons.com, sorry.
[Image: external.png]Subscribe here

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
(07-13-2009, 06:50 AM)Lennart Wrote: You did not subscribe to MybbAddons.com, sorry.
[Image: external.png]Subscribe here

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter

I downloaded this free like a few months ago, why all of the sudden do I have to pay?
(08-09-2009, 10:24 AM)Miley Wrote: I downloaded this free like a few months ago, why all of the sudden do I have to pay?

MybbAddons bought MybbDesign.co.uk for money so why should we give the themes we bought away for free?

Almost nothing in life is free, I do provide some free themes but I also have to live.
Forum Admin
I won't say where, but I know where you can find the same theme from 'Combo' that he released...
It shouldn't be available somewhere else since we do own the exclusive rights at this theme.
I contacted the site that does redistribute the theme and asked them to remove it.

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
It's still there. It was released from 'Combo' that's what most of these themes are from.
I bought all themes from combo and he gave me exclusive rights. He should have deleted the themes from all other places, what now follows is illegal redistribution and I'll take actions against that.

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
I would love to give you the website name if you need it. He has a ton of releases there. He's on the design team.