You must be a subscriber to download! Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drupal registration plugin
At the moment a lot of people think that we need to integrate MyBB more with other software, for example Drupal or Wordpress.
I'll do my best to integrate MyBB with plugins more into other software because it has been requested. But I'll take it step by step - today: Drupal user integration.
If you have more suggestions and ideas for integration feel free to request them in the request area, I'll look into it then.

Name: Drupal registration plugin
Description: If a new member registers at MyBB he will automatically be registered in your Drupal CMS too. You can choose wether you want to have all new users blocked and activate them manually or activate them at registration. The users can sign into MyBB and Drupal with the same choosen username and password.

This plugin also comes with a site to add all your allready registered users to drupal, they just have to visit the drupal_userregistration.php and after that they can sign into Drupal with their MyBB username as login name and password (It's not possible to get the password from MyBB).
Demo: -
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x, Drupal version 6.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: no
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no

Screenshots:

Settings

Download for subscribers:

.zip   Drupal registration.zip (Size: 4.19 KB / Downloads: 138)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.
Forum Admin
Is there a demo, please?
What kind of DEMO would you like to see?

Members do sign up to MyBB as usually but then they are also registered in Drupal and can sign in there with same name and password.

There is nothing visually done beside the settings and you can see them at the screenshot.

I can not provide a Admin CP demo but this plugin works as promised.
Forum Admin
What is Drupal?
Forum Admin
The drupalregister.php should be inside your inc/plugins folder!

Use the special drupal_userregistration.php for existing members and don't forget to set up the drupal_mysql.php correctly!
Forum Admin
I have no idea why this is happening, no redirects are given in the plugin file.

Do you use a compatible Drupal version and are there any htaccess rules that could cause a redirection (from SEO for example)?

Kind regards
Forum Admin
Is there anyway to just drop all current users in Mybb database into Drupal?