To get access to the attachments Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link checker

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.php   linkchecker.php (Size: 4.01 KB / Downloads: 60)
Forum Admin
Excellent plugin
our pleasure to make more quality plugins! any feature you want to add it on this plugin? Tongue
(08-19-2009, 01:01 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: our pleasure to make more quality plugins! any feature you want to add it on this plugin? Tongue

I didn't used that. I downloaded just today, when I uses it, I will be able to give any suggestions.. :p
I honestly subscribe to this site especially to get this link checker plugin.
But, it seems like it does not do what I need it to do.

It would be great if it can check links in [code] mycode and display it like
"the.link - file is found!"

This would be very useful.
you mean the download link checker? this plugin isa backlink checker.. Smile it checks whether other sites are doing link back to your site.. Smile
well, i'll try later this week if can make a plugin like that you've request, but might Lennart can do your request too.. Tongue
(09-29-2009, 12:21 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: you mean the download link checker? this plugin isa backlink checker.. Smile it checks whether other sites are doing link back to your site.. Smile
well, i'll try later this week if can make a plugin like that you've request, but might Lennart can do your request too.. Tongue

Great! Hopefully you both can come up with a great link checker plugin. Something like phpbb link checker plugin by warez-bb.org (which btw the owner given permission to whoever want to port it to other forum script)
he did permit to port it to mybb plugin? Smile let see the page then.. thanks for the info.. i like the idea too..
can you provide screenshots? Smile thanks
i do have a plugin which is a link checker but it is attach to misc page of mybb .. Tongue a tubenow link checker
Errm, maybe you'd like to continue your discussion in the request thread?
This thread is about the (back)linkchecker plugin Smile
Forum Admin
from nyunyu

Quote:Hi Andrew,

regarding our discussion here:

I think we continue it later somewhere but I forgot where.
For all I remember, I did subscribe to 3 mybb addon/plugins site but only remember 2 of them. So, if you have developed this plugin, can you please be kind and tell me where can I get it?

Thank you.

you want my custom link checker plugin? Smile i can provide you a link..

this plugin thread checks only your link backs.. Smile