You must be a subscriber to download! Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutcast Server Integration
Name: Shoutcast Server Integration
Description: This plugin will display advanced statistics about your shoutcast server next to your MyBB stats. Displays for example:
- Server online/offline
- kbps and listeners
- Stream Title
- Stream IRC
- Current Song
and a lot more, look at the screenshots!
ATTENTION! This plugin requires php "fsockopen" module. I also want to add, that I do not own a shoutcast server and could only do tests with other streams. This means bugs can occur.
Demo: -
Version: 1.3
Compatibility: 1.8.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: yes
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no

Screenshots:

Stream online - all info displayed

Stream offline

Settings

Troubleshooting:
If nothing is added after installing, activating and setting up the plugin you might miss the var for it in your template. Open your theme templates -> index templates -> template "index_boardstats" and search for:
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.
replace with:
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.

Download for subscribers:

.php   shoutcast.php (Size: 5.24 KB / Downloads: 40)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.
Forum Admin
Hi Lennart

Any way to make the plugin auto refresh and update without a whole page refresh?

Cheers
Could be done via Ajax but would require a lot of work (plugin rewrite).

Do you essentially need this feature?
Forum Admin
(04-19-2016, 06:19 PM)Lennart Wrote: Could be done via Ajax but would require a lot of work (plugin rewrite).

Do you essentially need this feature?

It's only a 'nice to have' feature.

I did try using ajax and calling the php back into a refresh div using the .load function, but with the way mybb uses it's hooks it could not load it due to not having some global var's in it.

My coding isn't up to scratch as it once was, so after 2 hours I gave up, and lack of beer diddn't help!

Was just wondering if a 'quick' way around it was possible. Not to worry!
Including the PHP only would probably not work.

I think the best approach in this case would be the following:
  1. Modify the index template to include an ajax call to misc.php?action=ajaxactionforshoutcast
  2. Modify the plugin's source to output not into an index var but echo if the misc.php is executed with that action
  3. Display the returned output on index
To make this work stable you'd need different hooks and a stable JS insertion for the plugin. Hence my comment that it'd be a complete rewrite (you'd probably also need a different HTML output).
Forum Admin
Thanks, will give this a go