Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering technical admin / hosting / domain
Wink 
I do offer myself as a technical admin for upcoming projects.

I will also set up the MyBB (if needed), make a design and adjust settings and host it. I might even buy a domain.

In points this means, if you have a good idea I'll offer the following:
- Hosting + Domain on my own costs (no free domain, hosting at a good and fast server of my choice)
- Custom design and/or adjustments if needed
- Custom plugin creation and set up if necessary
- I'll handle the entire setup, the technical adjustments and any problems for you
- Submission to Google, Yahoo and other search engines
- Advertising on other forums I do own
- Startup post support for more topics and postings in the beginning

Now - what conditions are to meet (nothing is free, not even in www):
- You do have a clue what your forum will be about and allready created some content for it
- You are 14 years or older
- You do have enough time to lead the forum
- You do grant me the permission to lead the forum on technical side
- I can place my advertisements inside the forum (to pay the server costs + domain) if I wish too
- Forum in english / german language

What kind of forums are allowed?
Almost everything is allowed, excluded are hacking or warez topics. Clan boards are welcome if the clan is big enough.

There are so many great ideas out there, so much stuff could be discussed but a lot of forums are dying because the admin can't handle the software, the design sucks or the site is not accessible.
I do provide a solution for these forums.

How do I apply?
- Make sure you read the conditions carefully
- Send me detailed descriptions about you, your project and a first view of content (e.g. for a movie forum at least two big movie reviews or something like that) via Email or PM.
- I'll decide if I do sponsor your forum or not, depening on the topic, your person and your email/PM

Good luck everybody and if you have any questions please let me know, eighter via email, PM or here.

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin