Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYSIWYG editing option
is there anyway to get this on my site? thanks for everything
yes i would like this also if it can be done.
I'm working on this too, currently playing arround with TinyMCE editor and special bb-code scripts - I do allready use them in my Zaiendo.de CMS.
Once I can integrate it into MyBB completely I'll post it for all MybbAddons.com subscribers.
Forum Admin
(11-01-2009, 06:59 AM)Lennart Wrote: I'm working on this too, currently playing arround with TinyMCE editor and special bb-code scripts - I do allready use them in my Zaiendo.de CMS.
Once I can integrate it into MyBB completely I'll post it for all MybbAddons.com subscribers.

ok thanks for all your hard work.
Just a heads up, I tried moth tinyMCE and HotEditor in my forum, and members had problems with Message Missing errors in HotEditor and disappearing messages in tinyMCE. In the end we eneded up having to go back to the included editor.
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
Yes, I ran into various problems too. Especially deactivating the HTML view of TinyMCE is difficult...
Forum Admin
I've just been browsing around and saw you use a WYSIWYG editor in your gallery and blog addons so searched some more and found this thread.

Are you still planning to release a WYSIWYG editor plugin for MyBB?
Yes, I will do some significant changes at Zaiendo.de soon and I also want to have a single WYSIWYG editor for forum and CMS using the same BB/My-Code.

I'll certainly release such a plugin here too if I can manage it.
Forum Admin