Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with lyrics addon
Music Gener Not Showing Need Help

i install this addon to my dot5hosting for testing there its work perfectly but when i try to install this on my host gator hosting i don't see genres category and also cant post any lyrics cos when i try to add lyrics its say please select genres but on genres section no genres category is showing what i will do ???

i also want to know if possible how i add more category on genres section like bangla song, hindi song etc

Did you insert any genres?
You have to do that in MySQL (view readme).

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
yes 1st time i try to set my own category just rename the geners but then its not working then i delet every thing also sql db too then i reinstall again and upload new unzip (no change ) file but all thing are same genres i cant understand one thingits working fine in my dot5hosting but same thing not shoing on host gator i also talk with them about sql setting they say its all ok then im very confused cose same script working in one host but not working in another host??
I know that Hostgator's hosting is usually very good...

If you'd like to you can PM me your PhpMyAdmin login and URL of your forum and I'll look into it (DO NOT POST THEM HERE!).

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin