Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MYPS Coin flip game
I'd like to request a basic game that utilizes MYPS.

Basically have the user guess whether the coin is heads or tails and have them place a bet.

Display 2 images, one for heads and one for tails which would appear first and then the user would click on which one they think it will be it. Then via randomization have it pick either heads or tails and display it. Then if the user is right, they earn a specified amount of MYPS and to prevent them from becoming too rich off it, limit it to say a maximum of X plays per day or something like that. If they're wrong, they'll lose the specified amount of MYPS.

If you'd like, I could take a picture of both sides of the quarter and properly resize them so that you could include them in your plugin package.

Example:

Heads or Tails

> Picks Heads

//Randomization

> Heads

I win 5 MYPS.

etc.
I'm currently not doing any MYPS plugins, sorry. Something like that should be doable in 15 minutes for Labrocca or Lex, you should ask the MYPS developers for it.

If nobody of them wants to do that please post here again and I might look into it.

If you are experienced in coding just randomize two bool values - true and false and echo the text of that.
Forum Admin