Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help/Req] Guestbook addon ?
Question 
Okay well I'm not sure if this is a help or requirement thing but.. Are there any guestbook addons for profiles in MyBB. For example Vbulletin has one on the profile pages of users.
[Image: 35982132.png]

Is there anything like that but for MyBB?

Thanks

- Syntax
Forum Admin
You have to be a subscriber on that website to download it. Any others ? I've seen MyBB forums with guestbook like things.

But thanks Lennart
I don't mean to be lazy, but I really can't be bothered going through all that. Any others ? I thought something like this would've been made for MyBB by now Confused
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
I don't know any others then the one at MybbSource (thanks SlapShot!) and Pirata Nervo's, sorry.
Forum Admin
c'mon. This stuff is simple. I'd do it if I knew how to code in PHP. I'm sure theres a simple guestbook thing for myBB Confused
I don't mean to be lazy, but I really can't be bothered going through all that. Any others ? I thought something like this would've been made for MyBB by now Confused
I don't intend to be apathetic, yet I truly ca not be tried experiencing all that. Any others? I thought something like this would've been made for this stage.
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.