Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
euantor's ultimate profiles
I hope you don't mind, but I found a couple more templates that may need to be modified.

If you're using the "Referral in Profile" plugin, you will need to modify member_profile_showrefer in Global Templates, and will need to add this code in the tab where you want it displayed.

Replace everything in the template with:
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.

add this code where you want the referrals to be displayed
Code:

You may also need to modify the postbit_warninglevel template, is so replace all text in tamplate with:
Code:

And enter this code where you want it to diisplay
Code:

And finally, you may need to modify the member_profile_reputation template, if so replace everything in the template with this:
Code:
Hmm... Are you talking about Labroca's refer plugin? Cause I am using it but I can't find that in the templates? o.O
Please keep in mind that the more JS you do embedd the slower the page will load.

Looks like a nice variation of the actual profile, thank you.
Forum Admin
Thanks mark-in-dallas Smile I love people to build on the work I've already done. Some other people have made some variations to have 3 columns with the tabbed section in the center.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
BTW I don't like it that is says if you had the buddy plugin installed the side box would have worked is there a way to get rid of it or can you point me to that plugin?
Thanx I download it Big Grin
W8 not I downloaded the buddy plugin and still there is a problem I doesn't show.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.