To get access to the attachments Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ezRPG registration plugin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.php   ezrpg_register.php (Size: 4.5 KB / Downloads: 21)
Forum Admin
I'll give this a shot with a test MyBB DB and report back my results as there's some possible issues that might be a problem. As for the current functionality, that's good enough as my main concern was hassling users to make two accounts.

Thanks for filling the request quickly Smile
You are welcome, I am waiting for your feedback Smile
Forum Admin
I just finished testing it on a fresh install of both scripts and it's not working properly for me.

I see that it does create the new users in the ezRPG table but it doesn't allow me to log in with the same password and says it's invalid, the e-mail is properly transferred over though along with the username.

Also, when the password is changed in MyBB, it's not changed in ezRPG so ideally there should be some update passwords function to properly sync them.
Did you set the right secret keys from your config file in the settings?
Forum Admin
You're right, I messed up with the secret key. When I pasted it, I left out the last character lol...

Also, on my config file it's line 36, not 46 although I think it was a typo on your part, also, you wrote "past" instead of "paste". Not a big deal but thought I'd point it out Smile

Once I got the right key in it worked like it was supposed to, as for porting existing accounts into the game, that would be a separate plugin right?
I can do that if the plugin works now easily, I will port it and post it here as soon as possible Smile
Forum Admin
Can you make it possible to do so it can have its own database?
This would be a heavy modification. I don't have the time to do that at the moment, sorry.
Forum Admin