Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great hosting
Hi

I am offering domains and hosting plans.
Hosting starts from $100 a year this include cpanel access, unlimited emails and great support. I don't charge for extra emails, database, etc

I have my own Hybrid Server. This means you will not share the server with millions of people and i will give premium support.

Specifications:

Intel Xeon CPUs:
CENTOS 5 64bit Linux Distro
Ram:2048 MB
Burstable RAM:4096MB
RAID-10 Protected Storage:
ServerSnapShot Backup:
Port Speed:100 Mbps
ServerGuard Security:
Fantastico
PHP5 & MySQL5
cpanel
99.9% Uptime Guarantee:
Automated daily and weekly RAID Protected Backups

Cheers,

Edwin
Nice Post, Really Great Hosting plan. And other source for web hosting. i think hostmonster dot com is a best way for web hosting. They offer hosting of "unlimited domains" and you will get massive webspace of 300000 MB (300 GB ). They only charge $5.95/month and they offer a free Domain Name" and installing service called Fantastico. By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart,your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds.
Green web hosting is one of the best way to save environment, web hosting suppliers consume a lot of energy ,Green web hosting's purpose is to save energy,Green web hosting is the web hosting solution powered by environmental friendly resources such as renewable energy.
Best web host as per me
X10Hosting
ByetHost
wardSpace
BlueHost
Register (for free) to hide the ads.