Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Limited offer - post for addons [closed]
Offer is no longer valid! We do not offer free subscription anymore.

We don't have enough activity here

New offer:
50 quality posts for subscription, eighter here at MybbAddons.com or at Zaiendo.de

Old offer - no longer valid.
That means I'll start an limited offer now - the first few persons making 30 quality posts here (Posts in the offtopic area will not be counted) will recieve one addon for free.

Posts have to be in good english or alternatively you can make 30 posts in german at Zaiendo.de (Contact me there when you signed up and I'll watch and count your posts).

So come on - more posts more fun and more addons for you

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
I have one problem. I don't speak in english.
In this case you should try paying via paypal or with a custom theme, not with posts Smile
Forum Admin
thx you i will start my post here Big Grin
Please be careful when you write- it says 30 quality posts Wink

Good luck.
Forum Admin
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
YAY, and thanks for the offer
I believe that good action would be to advertise your forum somewhere, maybe paid advertisements? This would surely improve activity and traffic.
I do spend some money in advertising but I can't do this for all my sites, especially for small sites with a very small usergroup as this one I don't think it'd use much.

But thanks for your opinion!
Forum Admin
New offer:
50 quality posts for subscription, eighter here at MybbAddons.com or at Zaiendo.de

Limited action Wink
Forum Admin
Its mean, I am the first subscriber that avail that offer...!
My posts are now 53..! Big Grin
Register (for free) to hide the ads.