Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new webmaster forum
At first I'd use a .com domain or any other paid domain.
It's better, also and especially for the users to remember and it looks more professional.

The theme is nice, I'd prefer a custom theme though...

I think you have an error at your startpage:
Number of pages blondiehost has served since 26th April 2009

This shows up two times, one time without the counter in the shoutbox.

Still quite empty - good luck with collecting new members Smile
Forum Admin
The seccond appearence of the message in the shoutbox is a bug I am going to work on shrotly

Thanks for the review.
Looks good Smile
Just a suggestion, you have too many categories for the amount of members
That is a good point, I may just post some more and have something in every board.
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
Theme is nice, however, the ads are very annoying. Also, shoutbox is not the best idea if you want to develop a community. Members will use it instead of posting and the same keeping the forum active.
The logo is plain, maybe add something to it and explain what the forum is about. I would remove some boards now, and when you gain members add them back, but right now you don't need them, also get rid of the shoutbox, it takes away from the forum
Hmm, I'm not sure about the shoutbox, I use shoutboxes on my biggest forums and they get along well, use more as a guestbook.
It brings guests to register if they started a conversation there and my mainusers do have a thread where they can chat about anything so they prefer this...
Forum Admin
Well I wouldn't recommend it for a new site thats trying to start up.