Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Subscription suggestion
Hi

I joined today and liked what I saw so I just subscribed. One thing concerns me though, you have the subscription set to automatically renew. I would rather not do this but prefer to see how things pan out first.

So, first up - how do I go about about cancelling the auto renewal? I'll renew when the year is up if I find things useful within the next 12 months.

Secondly, is the subscription upgrade automatic or do you have to do it manually? I ask because I may need a subscription system later on on my own site.

Cheers
(05-28-2009, 01:01 AM)AussieSB Wrote: So, first up - how do I go about about cancelling the auto renewal? I'll renew when the year is up if I find things useful within the next 12 months.
Your current subscription is for one full year, at 28th of May 2010, your subscription will automatically cancel until and unless you renew to it.

(05-28-2009, 01:01 AM)AussieSB Wrote: Secondly, is the subscription upgrade automatic or do you have to do it manually? I ask because I may need a subscription system later on on my own site.
Yes we have to process it manually for extreme security reasons, Actually paypal is just for collecting the sums and give it to us by gaining a very short fee deducted from the actuall payment, i.e. you have subscribed by giving 5 $ BUT we have recieved 4.52 $ . 0.48 $ is deducted as their paypal's fee...
Therefore we have to process it manually by searching the email address provided, and the User ID onto my forum...

---
ghazal
You can Cancel Via Paypal or by Pming ghazal.
I would like to buy the blog addon, but I also do not like subscribing via Paypal as I never keep too many funds in there at all times ... not having any money in your account when a subscription renews can lead to your Paypal account being locked and that is a big pain in the butt ...trust.

is there anyway I can just make a one time payment via Paypal to download the Blog addon?
thanks
(07-19-2009, 04:30 AM)alley Wrote: I would like to buy the blog addon, but I also do not like subscribing via Paypal as I never keep too many funds in there at all times ... not having any money in your account when a subscription renews can lead to your Paypal account being locked and that is a big pain in the butt ...trust.

is there anyway I can just make a one time payment via Paypal to download the Blog addon?
thanks

Hello Alley,
you can also just send 6€ to my paypal account (ljs134 |at| gmail.com) and I'll upgrade you manually.
Thank you
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin