Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mesothelioma Blog
Very good Blog
Best of luck with the blog Smile
Haha I know why you made this blog. Mesotheloma is an expensive keyword.
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
(06-11-2009, 11:25 PM)jamshed_11946 Wrote: I am earning 350 $ from my private ads and from my course. adsense is not contributing a huge ammount.
I thing who writes a quality content on any topic, who should be stipend for his work.
I have made 11 websites, 4 for Pakistanis and 7 for other countries. LOL!!!!!!!!

You at one ime said that My_vB_Fantastic theme is not working on your forum, But you are not using that theme, even you are not a subscriner here, Can you clearify me... what exactly you are trying to say about the theme ??
Quote:I thing who writes a quality content on any topic, who should be stipend for his work.

You mean you are writing that blog yourself?

LOL what a joke. You made my day.
(06-11-2009, 11:57 PM)kan3 Wrote:
Quote:I thing who writes a quality content on any topic, who should be stipend for his work.

why are you getting so much involved in others matters?
(06-12-2009, 12:36 AM)jamshed_11946 Wrote:

kan3 is saying to you that you are using blogspot's blog service, You didnot write or say coded it yourself...
(06-12-2009, 12:46 AM)ghazal Wrote:
(06-12-2009, 12:36 AM)jamshed_11946 Wrote:

kan3 is saying to you that you are using blogspot's blog service, You didnot write or say coded it yourself...

ok. get it
Register (for free) to hide the ads.