Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB How to - Free MyBB tutorials and 'How to's'
Do you think making a MyBB tutorial, tips and how to site is really legible when you can get almost anything from the community forums?

The forum look a little rushed also, it seems like you whipped up a theme, added a few forums then opened, a little effort and I think it could do well.
If you have the right staff and get the right people in, I still feel the boards can be a success.

Good luck. Wink
There are tons of sites with tutorials, and I just thought I would make one...
And im not finished adding forums yet.
As for the theme, I just modified the MyBB theme.
Since the site is about how to do stuff in MyBB, I didnt think having a theme that looked nothing like MyBB would be appropriate.
MyBBDesign offers the best looking MyBB themes. They use all the MyBB features, not like other themes who seem to use the vBulletin navbar etc.

You should get a custom theme created or download one from here. A domain would be excellent too.
I dont want a custom theme. I want the theme to look like the original, because the site is about MyBB, and how to do different things with it.

I just dont like the default MyBB navigation, so I use a vBulletin nav.
I might try to customize the nav to make it my own...

And a domain, I would love to get one, but Im only 14 and I cant afford one.
I am working on getting a co.cc domain. Thats kinda what everyone uses... But I cant afford anything else =/
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
As for the theme, it's entirely up to you, I do agree, something close to the MyBB default would be good but if you can design one yourself, it should express to guests that your forum is really cool with MyBB.

As for the domain, I can get you a free .co.uk domain for 2 years if you want? Big Grin
Really?
That would be awesome!
I would be happy to put you in my affiliates too Wink

EDIT: And maybe your banner in our ad rotation.
For sure, private message me:

- What you want your domain to be.
- Your DNS

**I'll let you know when you can park it via PM**