Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post ideas & feedback.
Hey!

As you know, we are continously looking for ways to improve MyBBDesign. The reason for this thread is so that you can express your opinion to me. I'm looking for community ideas such as new forums, what else should we offer, what your currently think, we you think we should improve upon. Ideas can include new forums, ideas to improve the community, new theme ideas etc.

Remember it's your opinion and all feedback and ideas will ALL be taken into consideration.

Best regards,
Combo. Cool
I suggest installing a points system. I recommend MYPS which is very simple and pretty cool. MyBBSource is now making exclusive mods for MYPS and LeX has some very cool addons.
Then you could charge themes with points, like installing a mod for charching for attachments and start uploading themes in attachments. Perhaps 4 points for each theme (2 posts if 2 points are given per each post).

Like the idea? btw feel free to choose a prize by yourself.
I think the MyPS would be excellent. We could release premium themes or you have to have a certain amount of points to download any of our themes.

Good idea, thanks! Smile
Premium themes huh? Perhaps these would be more expensive. Or are you thinking on keeping the current themes free and start charching for premium themes only?
(05-19-2009, 07:35 AM)faviouz Wrote: I suggest installing a points system. I recommend MYPS which is very simple and pretty cool. MyBBSource is now making exclusive mods for MYPS and LeX has some very cool addons.
Then you could charge themes with points, like installing a mod for charching for attachments and start uploading themes in attachments. Perhaps 4 points for each theme (2 posts if 2 points are given per each post).

Like the idea? btw feel free to choose a prize by yourself.

Thats a really good idea Wink
I think he meant keep the normal themes free and pay in points for the premium.

Good idea btw.
I will not be creating premium themes. However I will probably make people need 50 points to be able to download themes. I will do premium membership but I might not make premium themes. I said everything will be free and there will be no catch.
It still is free even when you use points because your not paying money for them. :laugh:
So and 50 points would be how many posts?
btw that didn't work with MyBBSource. We had to make about 5 posts to start downloading, and then users didn't post anymore. So they are now charching (forum currency) per each download.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing. 5 posts, please will come on post then leave. I think I'll do something like 30 points for each download.