Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Update
The next MyBBDesign update will be as follows.

We are unsure of what to introduce to MyBBDesign however we feel guests are registering, downloading and then leaving. Of course, I also want a community not a range of members that don't actually post. To help this, MyBBDesign will be introducing a minimum of 10 posts to be able to download any of MyBBDesign's services.

However, this idea isn't 100% certain and I would like come comments and feedback on this matter.

A new theme for MyBBDesign is still in the middle of being created, this will be the default theme for MyBBDesign after and when I get around to completing this theme. This will take at least a week to commence and upload to the forum.

I will be introducing some brand new forums. The forum is not just based around themes although that's what everyone seems to think, it's also based around the community. We will be introducing some admin discussion forums where members can discuss how to make there boards better, discuss Alexa ranks, hire staff, SEO and much more.

A tutorials for MyBB forum will be added where members can submit there own tutorials and official MyBB tutorials will also be posted in this forum if we ever get this far.

These are just a few of the ideas we have come up with and are not 100% Please submit any ideas and suggestions you may have and leave feedback on the currenty suggestions that have been brought up already!

Best Regards,
Combo.
Sounds great.
Hopefully the 10 posts idea will boost the community and make us a little active and as for the extra forums being added, there is more place to talk so it's all good. 'Hopefully!'
Sounds good, cant wait!
I'll also be making the forum easier to navigate around. Smile
I may not create a default theme, I may use a pre-made theme and use somebody elses work here. I'm not sure at the moment.
The forum is easy to navigate. :S

I think it's time to change the default theme. Smile
I have an interest in doing that but it will take time with my GCSE's already started I haven't got the time. I'll see what I can do over this weekend, next week and half term. I have to edit all templates etc.

And yeah, I'm making the forum easier to navigate by adding links into the header. They are just quick links really. Tongue