Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AnimeBB.Co.Cc - An anime forum
Nicely done so far but I'd suggest a more fancy theme for an anime forum - this looks so cold and serious Wink

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
thanks admin.. im working out for the banner logo soon because im getting a new domain via my domain registrar here in my area without the use of credit card lol Tongue as you know i cant pay using without a paypal/credit card.. glad that my registrar accepts local bank transfer Smile
The site SO does not convey anime, I like anime and that site doesn't attract me one bit.
can you make me a theme which could be more attractive to guest? Tongue will you sis? Big Grin
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
>< Sis???????????????????

And currently? No, sorry. I'm actually in the middle of two design projects[soon to be three] two of mine [One anime forum and One Nutella Forum] and one for a friend, not to mention the other graphic people ask me for individually. If you have patience and can wait till I have all those projects done and cleared I might be available to do one for you.
ok cool.. ill look into that then.. Smile thanks a lot
aren't you a girl? Big Grin