Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Huge cleanup
Today I cleaned this board totally.

I updated to the latest MyBB version (if you encounter any problems, please let me know).

I deleted all inactive members, including spammers (if your account was accidently deleted please let me know, I have a Backup).

I deleted some subforums completely. MybbAddons will be very focussed on addons for MyBB and nothing else. Please use other forums (e.g. mybb.com) for general chit-chat.

We activated some new security plugins to prevent spam. If you think you detected a spammer or if you encounter a spam post please let me know.

There have been no changes for subscribers.

Everything should now be back up and online. Again, if there are any problems please let me know.

A personal note:
I had to do a lot of stuff in the last month. I started to have my own company with a partner (doing web engineering, creating movies and advertisement and so on) which has taken away a lot of my time and I am still at college too.
MybbAddons is not my only website and it is not the most important one.
These are the reasons why I did not work on it for quite some time now.
I hope that this will get better now since the forum has been changed a bit and spam should no longer be a problem. Less time for spammers -> more time for addons.

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin