Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
JustHost
JustHost is a great webhosting company. I moved a server to there already and have had no problems yet. The support is great too.
I paid $180 for one year subscription + 3 free life times domains (we all know that life time = while we have an account there, I am already using 2, consoleworld.net is going to be the 3rd Tongue).

There's a cheaper plan which is about $119 but has only 1 free life time domain.

I recommend it!
Looks nice but I'm allready hosted - Hostgator Wink
Forum Admin
I thought about moving to HostGator instead of moving to Just Host.
Is Host Gator good?
Yes, I can highly recommend them.
The support is awesome (live support, I always got somebody in the chat when I needed it), they solved every question and every problem for me so far, no matter if it's related to the sales, the content (in relationship to their TOS) or domains and individual solutions.

I can upgrade whenever I need to (dedicated, reseller, they do offer everything) there but so far I don't think I'll have to switch. I do host all my sites with them and the features they do offer worked for everything I made so far exept webradio (you can't expect that to work on shared hosting Big Grin ).

Uptime is excellent.
Forum Admin
I'll take a look at them too Tongue
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
I'm glad to hear that you're happy with your current host - I've heard some incredibly mixed reviews on JustHost, but as long as they are serving you well then that's good news!

I may have missed something here, but what are you hosting with them? A forum?
Just host is very bad company. They have an absolutely rude support and no one of them is co operative. You can find worst reviews on webhostingtalk forums. They did nothing else then to tease their customers.
Do you have a small online business requires a certain exposure or individuals who wish to be hosted on a limited budget has been unable to find more because JustHost will help you along the road. Simply read the review you can actually access JustHost conclude that the top does not so expensive hosting. Get more value from your investment the best access you can not find JustHost somewhere else.