You must be a subscriber to download! Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calendar Connect
Name: Calendar Connect
Description: Connects the MyBB Calendar with the forum, creates a thread for each public event.
Demo: -
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.8.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: no
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no

Download for subscribers:

.php   calendarconnect.php (Size: 4.47 KB / Downloads: 34)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.
Forum Admin
Question 
This appears to be what I've been looking for and paid for it today. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to install it. Coming from vBulletin which may be why I'm in the dark. Any help is appreciated.
(02-17-2016, 01:47 PM)Chris Wrote: This appears to be what I've been looking for and paid for it today. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to install it. Coming from vBulletin which may be why I'm in the dark. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Chris!

It's easier to do that. You simple copy the file into the folder root/inc/plugins and after that you activate itĀ for AdminCP > Configuration> Plugins.

Have a nice day!
Thank you Mihu, I'll try that. For some reason my plugins wasn't in /inc/. It sounds like an easy fix. much appreciated!
That worked but I don't see any connection. Maybe my expectations are incorrect, how is this intended to work?
If you did setup the plugin (don't forget to adjust the plugin settings in your ACP) it'll create a new thread foreach new calendar entry you're creating.
Forum Admin
Thanks Lennart, I have 1 calendar and 1 forum and configured the settings but it's not working. I'm assuming I have a permissions problem. Any tips?
Hi Chris,
I can confirm that the plugin works fine on the current MyBB 1.8 version (tested on one of my boards where it's in use).

There are no real permission issues that could cause the plugin to stop. You can PM me your forum details and I'll take a look at the configuration if you'd like.

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SO MANY TIME FINALLY