Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SilentForums- Social Engineering, Gaming, Technology, and More!
Nice theme. Not a huge fan of tabbed forums, you'll loose visits with that concept. Not very SEO-friendly aswell.

There are 0 public posts in your forum. So I'll not judge the content but I'd personally never sign up to a forum without content. Good luck.
Forum Admin
(07-19-2015, 08:19 PM)Lennart Wrote: Nice theme. Not a huge fan of tabbed forums, you'll loose visits with that concept. Not very SEO-friendly aswell.

There are 0 public posts in your forum. So I'll not judge the content but I'd personally never sign up to a forum without content. Good luck.

There is content. It is not visible until you sign-up.
(07-21-2015, 10:03 AM)SilentThief Wrote:
(07-19-2015, 08:19 PM)Lennart Wrote: Nice theme. Not a huge fan of tabbed forums, you'll loose visits with that concept. Not very SEO-friendly aswell.

That's why I wrote public posts Wink
Forum Admin
(07-22-2015, 02:02 AM)Lennart Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 10:03 AM)SilentThief Wrote:

That's why I wrote public posts Wink

My apologizes. Didn't see that there. 
We do not want people stealing our content.
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
I don't see how a 30 seconds registration would prevent that. And I think less people will register and post without public content. But good luck!
Forum Admin