To get access to the attachments Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post of the month
Name: Post of the month
Description: With this plugin users can vote a post to be the post of the month. They can add a reason why they do think this post is the best post for september for example. A new post will be posted in the competitions thread (set via settings in ACP) containing a quote of the original post, a link to the original post and the reason why this post should be the post of the month.
Administrators and moderators have to approve the new post and can edit it like a normal post.
Demo: -
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: yes
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no
Comes with two custom images yes

Screenshots:

The usual thread - but every post contains a special button "Post of the month". Button can be replaced, demo button included.

If you have javascript activated you'll get a nice popup window to enter your text.

Otherwise you'll have to deal with a reload and a new site.

The competition thread - one post is not yet approved

Settings

Download for subscribers:

.zip   Post of the month.zip (Size: 6.64 KB / Downloads: 38)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.

This plugin was originally made for kan3 as a paid plugin, he wanted to get it exclusively. But he didn't reply for a month now so I decided not to wait for his money but release this plugin to my fellow subscribers. Have fun!
Forum Admin
Another great plugin.
Thanks Lennart
You are welcome neowarf Smile
Forum Admin
I like the competition thread concept as it's not necessary to have a whole section dedicated to this Smile

What account would be used to post the replies though?
The account of the voter Smile
Forum Admin
Ah I didn't see the screenshot for the competition thread before, makes sense now... Smile
very nice plugin Smile

can be, that only i had this problem, but after activation,
i must add this entry manually into postbit template (default): {$post['promote']}

but wasn´t a big problem Tongue

thx for this good job!

regards
Axxis
Hmm, this problem might occur with custom templates. I hope we'll get some better template controls with MyBB 1.6.

You are welcome Smile
Forum Admin
Thank's