Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is This Possible
Hi There 1st i like to give thanks all, u guys are real rocks.

i like to know is this possible making same script like AutoIndex

on addon section

i try myself add this to my forum but problem is member download, user can download file with out registration and if i give download restriction user have to register twice, lol

take a look this script i thing u guys have some solution if your really want Smile

.zip   AutoIndex-2.2.4.zip (Size: 398.59 KB / Downloads: 12)
As far as I can see the index file handles almost everything.

I'd suggest to add the following code to the index file of the AutoIndex script:
You are not allowed to see php code.
Try this Smile
Forum Admin
Thanks for replay i Tired this but got fatal error
What kind of fatal error please? What message?
Forum Admin
sorry for late actually i was out of town for business purpose

its say fatal error on my ifram page my test forum is ok , may be i put this code on wrong place could u please describe more like where which line under i put this code. actually what i want just registered user can download file from hear cos when i set this script i found many user leching my link and put there site, on this way i also loss my user and bandwidth so is there any modification i can give user restriction on this script with my mybb forum, as a example when a guest user try to download file from this script mybb redirect to log in page

thanks

fuad
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
I'd put it right after the first <?php
in the next line.

If you'd like to have a redirect use this code:

You are not allowed to see php code.
Forum Admin
when i use 1st code i got

Direct initialization of this file is not allowed.

Please make sure IN_MYBB is defined.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function error() in my web url/public_html/fuad/download/index.php on line 8

when i use 2nd code i got

Direct initialization of this file is not allowed.

Please make sure IN_MYBB is defined.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function redirect() in my web url/public_html/fuad/download/index.php on line 8

NB:- when i install this script i disable user login system and put it to my test forum as a ifram
IN_MYBB is defined in the very first line...

You can't just use this as an iframe, it has to be a stand alone page or included in your script as I mentioned before.
Forum Admin
OMG Now i got it hahaha bro ur asking me to make mod like u but my bad luck i dont have any idea about mybb programing im just learning position now that's why im asking can u make it like other addon u make Big Grin if not possible then can u advice me or give me any tutorial how i start.

actually best thing of this script is generate file automatically just ftp upload and file will be ready for download on website section and all its done by simple php no need sql database. and bad thing is people can leach link form it.

i have another concept if possible u can make a small plugince like wordbb
i think on this way user restriction can possible
Ah, I see.... you wanted to have a script LIKE this script, not a bridge for this AutoIndex script.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. My code snippet was to prevent the AutoIndex script from beeing reached by guests.

So you basically wish a script that displays all files inside a folder as downloads on a single page that only MyBB users can access?
Forum Admin
Register (for free) to hide the ads.