Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimum number of posts to enter forums
is there a plug in for this? , or can we get one made for a mod... where a Minimum number of posts are made to enter specific forum.

I come on here when i have had no sleep..... lol
Yes I remember such a plugin, it's eighter at Mybboard.net in the mods section or at MybbCentral.com in the plugin and hacks section.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
(04-06-2010, 08:00 PM)Lennart Wrote: Yes I remember such a plugin, it's eighter at Mybboard.net in the mods section or at MybbCentral.com in the plugin and hacks section.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter

Didn't work for me im afraid, unfortunately the other plugin is subscription only ,... so thats that lol oh well
It should be really simple, if you can wait until april 22nd when I'll start coding again I'll make the plugin for you, I just have no time at the moment (exams).

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
(04-08-2010, 07:52 AM)Lennart Wrote: It should be really simple, if you can wait until april 22nd when I'll start coding again I'll make the plugin for you, I just have no time at the moment (exams).

Best regards
Lennart Sauter

That would be great mate - haven't forum coded in a long time.... and have no time either - that's why im on good places like this.. Mainly designing websites at the minute lol
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
Your plugin is ready:
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-1215.html
Forum Admin